Some of these short films are suspenseful. Others are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD, DOMESTIC ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
There were these 12 year old boys hanging around. As I got my food and left they were all checking me out like little prepubescent lemurs and one of them said “Can I get your number?” And I turned around and said “Why, you need a babysitter?”
i just heard a bouncing noise and then that was followed by my dad saying
"oh no my potato"
IF YOU HAD ROOM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT AND THE WALLS CEILING AND FLOOR WERE MADE OF MIRROR WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE IN THE MIRRORS
Holy shit I asked my dad who’s a physics teacher and he just looked at me, looked at the table, looked at me, tried not to smile, looked angry, and started to look up where you can buy big mirrors.
Mutant 101 - Professor Xavier Should Put In A Call To Her Parents - 5 Year Old Mia Stares Down marvelentertainment's Cast Of Guardians Of The Galaxy As She Crushes Them In A Game Of GotG Trivia On jimmykimmellive [X]
Vin Diesel in the background looking at her like “SHE’S PERFECT. WANT ONE.”
I thought girls didn’t like Super Heroes.
You thought what?
Also, bless five-year-old girls who can confidently pronounce the words ‘cybernetic enhancements’ because they’re so interested in superhero adventures that they saw no obstacle to learning anything at all to understand them better.
And can do it wearing a pink flower headband, if they feel like it.
GIRLS LIKE SUPERHEROES. GIRLS LIKE COMICS. GIRLS HAVE LIKED THESE THINGS FOR AS LONG AS THEY HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE TO LIKE.
(behold, three girls and one boy avidly reading new comic books in New York City, 1947, photographed by Ruth Orkin)
What girls don’t like is when they’re patronised, and herded towards titles designed according to what grown men think girls are supposed to like, and ignored with regard to titles that those men assume are just for boys and men. What girls don’t like is not being allowed to choose for themselves what they like.
This is not a new concept. This is noted in Chaucer. What every woman most desires is to choose her own way.
Sam telling Crowley to shut up (requested by anon) because their faces are so enjoyable.
The amount of combined sass the Moose and the King of Hell have is simply staggering.